This action runs until 29.11.2021 23:59.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipable in 3-5 Workdays
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen AMP10 20l Backpack, navySmall but mighty, the AMP10™ Backpack is built to be tough, flexible and comfortable
- Order number: 5.11.56431.014
Small but mighty, the AMP10™ Backpack is built to be tough, flexible and comfortable. It offers virtually limitless options for mounting or attaching gear with 5.11’s innovative HEXGRID® load bearing system. This super pack also includes a full-loop platform and webbing loops for internal Gear Set™ placement. It even forms to your body for total support via the thermoformed ergonomic back panel. And don’t forget the CCW pocket for your most essential cargo.
- Patented HEXGRID® multi-angle load bearing platform
- Gear Set™ compatible with internal and external Gear Set™ mounting capability
- Removable HEXGRID® 9x9 Gear Set™
- CCW pocket with loop panel and webbing strap for holster attachment
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with Quad-Zip zippers
- Internal loop platform panel, mesh org and admin pockets
- Two full side access compartments with fleece lined eyewear pocket
- Removable straps for dual backpack carry or single sling carry with crossbody strap
- Thermoformed back panel with quick release shoulder straps
- Water-resistant 500D Dobby Nylon (main) 1050D Nylon (bottom)
- Water-resistant HEXGRID® 420D/1000D Cordura® Nylon
|Backsystem:||Thermogeformtes, ergonomisches Rückenteil|
|Dimension:||Hauptfach: 50 x 28 x 14 cm|
|Weight:||ca. 1,3 kg|
THE WORLD IS FULL OF UNKNOWNS.
We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every minute of the day, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the clothes we wear, the mindset we hold. Whether we are on duty or off duty, in our country or out of cell-range.
The mindset is always the same...
THIS IS NOT JUST A MOTTO.
This is not just a line on a t-shirt. This is how we live our lives. No matter what happens, we push forward, not out of the absence of fear, but in spite of it. Because we trust our instincts, we trust our training, and we trust our gear.
At 5.11, we don’t simply inspire readiness, we are readiness.
IT ALL STARTED WITH A PAIR OF PANTS
The FBI training academy adopted the original 5.11® pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11®’s commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
5.11 Tactical® began developing a more extensive law enforcement line in 2003. Our designers work together with public safety professionals to create gear that meets the needs of real people in the field. In 2012, we rose to the challenge of redesigning our women’s collection to create better fitting and higher performing options. Our women’s category has grown to include premium uniforms, covert clothing, fitness apparel and more.
Today, 5.11® is expanding into the outdoor and fitness markets with products like the Vaporlite short and the ABR trainer. we are determined to meet these new challenges with the same grit and fortitude that has always defined our brand.