High performance SOURCE hydration cargo pack. Features: Generous main compartments with 1 large expandable back compartment featuring pockets and separator to organize small items. Lightweight waistbelt for load stability, mesh structured back for ventilation. The WLPS 3L hydration system is included.
20L Cargo Hydration Pack By SOURCE
Our Assault Hydration Pack offers 20L of cargo space in two easily accessible main compartments, plus an insulated hydration pocket holding the WLPS 3L Hydration System. A flat zippered outside pocket holds a wallet, a phone or any other essentials required available at all times.
- Taste-Free™ System- Glass-Like™ Liner technology in reservoir and tube delivers pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor.
- Bacteria-Free™ System- Grunge-Guard™ Antimicrobial technology blocks bacterial growth for the life of the system.
- Care-Free™ System- Glass-Like™ Liner with Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial technologies eliminates the need for cleaning. For days, weeks and even months of use simply refill and drink again and again with no special care required.
- FDA Approved Materials- All materials in contact with the drinking water are FDA approved. Guaranteed safe and taste-free drinking water.
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve™- No-bite push-pull valve with an integrated shut-off mechanism. Like drinking from a straw with easy disassembly for cleaning. (U.S. Patent 6,622,988).
- Angled Valve- Turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation. Allows tube to be 25cm shorter. Less excess tube bouncing around on the chest!
- Dirt-Shield™ Protective Cover- No more dragging in the dirt! Keeps valve free of dirt and protected during transport.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube- Insulates and blocks UV-light. Water stays cool and bacteria free from the first to last sip.
- Widepac™ Wide Opening Access - Patented slide closure for easy filling, draining and cleaning. Airtight Seal! (U.S. Patent No. 7,648,276,B2)
- QMT™ Quick Connect Hose Fitting- Quick connect hose fitting offers push button convenience, QMT™ has a built in shut off mechanism which allows the tube to be disconnected without spilling, and is compatible with most filtration systems and accessories, such as UTA™.
- Contoured Shoulder Straps, Top and Hip Stabilizers and Adjustable Sternum Strap- Keeps load stable
- Padded Shoulder Straps and Back Panels - For support, stability and ventilation.
- Independent Suspension System with PP Reinforced Back Panel- Keeps pack stable on the move.
- Adjustable Hip Belt- Adds stability
- Insulated Liquid Compartment- Is separated from the Cargo compartment and easily accessed through top zipper. Tube routing through left or right shoulder.
- Liquid compartment accepts second reservoir.
- Side Compression Straps- Keep gear stable and close to the center of gravity.
- Storage Spaces- Include a zippered main compartment, a large external pouch and flat pocket for essentials.
- Multiple MOLLE/PAL Attachment Loops- accepts various pouches and pockets