Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen Authentic II Ms Shorts Forest GreenAuthentic II Ms Shorts are designed for the for the demanding outdoor enthusiast
- Order number: LUN1114132.619.46
Authentic II Ms Shorts are designed for the for the demanding outdoor enthusiast. Made of LPC for durability and comfort and Schoeller Dynamic stretch for freedom of movement. Fully featured with spacious pockets and ventilation zippers along the thighs for extra air flow on warmer days or on demanding treks.
- Durable LPC as main fabric mixed with large Schoeller Dynamic stretch panels for increased comfort and ease of movement.
- Velcro adjustment in waist for perfect fit.
- Open hand pockets.
- Thigh pockets with flaps and velro closure.
- Internal phone pocket in right leg pocket.
- Zippered side ventilation for extra air flow.
- DWR treatment (PFC-free) to repel water and dirt.
- Our most technical and durable stretch hybrid shorts offering protection and ease of movement thanks to high performing fabrics and great fit.
- Designed for demanding trekking, but works just as well on easier hikes.
- Designed for a demanding active outdoor user.
- Durable LPC as main fabric mixed with large Schoeller Dynamic stretch panels for increased comfort and ease of movement
|Material:||Lundhags Polyester Cotton Mix (LPC) 205 RM/OC (65 % recyceltes Polyester, 35 % Baumwolle - biologisch). Stretch Schoeller®Dynamic (92% Polyamid, 8 % Elastan, Bluesign® zertifiziert). Produkt enthält TOKO DWR. 100 % Fluorcarbon-frei.|
In 1932, shoemaker Jonas Lundhag began manufacturing shoes and boots in a small workshop in Jämtland. His ambition was simple, but the task was challenging. He wanted to make boot that were so well-made that they would last a lifetime.
Ever since then, knowledge and traditions have been passed on from generation to generation. We still strive towards the same goal in what we do and view function and durability as most important.
We don’t know if it is has to with the climate. Or if it simply is in the blood. But one thing is certain, there is something special with the mentality in Jämtland. That we are a very stubborn people is no cliché. When we do something, we don’t give up until we have gone all the way.