Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
- Order number: 5.11.48152.019
The Bristol Parka combines all-weather performance and an assortment of tactical enhancements to provide an ideal solution for winter patrol wear.
- Patented 5.11® Quixip® System for accelerated sidearm access
- 5.11® Ready Pocket™ on chest for storing documents or a phone
- Elasticized cuffs with adjustable hook and loop closure
- Durable nylon outer shell
- BBP (Bloodborne Pathogen) resistant
- TacTec System™ compatible
- Removable ID Panels at the left chest and back
- Badge tab at the right chest
- Integrated key clip in the left front pocket
- 100% polyester bonded removable softshell inner
- Bartacking at all stress points
- Epaulette and badge tab kit
- Weather resistant YKK® Aquaguard outer zippers
- YKK® zipper hardware throughout
|Material:||Shell 100% Nylon / Futter 100% Polyester|
THE WORLD IS FULL OF UNKNOWNS.
We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every minute of the day, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the clothes we wear, the mindset we hold. Whether we are on duty or off duty, in our country or out of cell-range.
The mindset is always the same...
THIS IS NOT JUST A MOTTO.
This is not just a line on a t-shirt. This is how we live our lives. No matter what happens, we push forward, not out of the absence of fear, but in spite of it. Because we trust our instincts, we trust our training, and we trust our gear.
At 5.11, we don’t simply inspire readiness, we are readiness.
IT ALL STARTED WITH A PAIR OF PANTS
The FBI training academy adopted the original 5.11® pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11®’s commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
5.11 Tactical® began developing a more extensive law enforcement line in 2003. Our designers work together with public safety professionals to create gear that meets the needs of real people in the field. In 2012, we rose to the challenge of redesigning our women’s collection to create better fitting and higher performing options. Our women’s category has grown to include premium uniforms, covert clothing, fitness apparel and more.
Today, 5.11® is expanding into the outdoor and fitness markets with products like the Vaporlite short and the ABR trainer. we are determined to meet these new challenges with the same grit and fortitude that has always defined our brand.
Comfortable cut and a number of pockets make this jacket an everyday wear.
extremely light and warm Jacket (+/- 0°C) with low stowage, high resistance to tearing
A military jacket in multicam for harsh conditions in deep temperatures developed for Military and Special Forces.
The 5.11 Tactical TacTec Plate Carrier is now also available in the 5.11 logo variant.
tactical transport box, crush proof, dust proof and water proof
waterproof, breathable and warm 3-in-1 modular jacket consisting of an outer and an inner part
waterproof and windproof Jacket made of coated 3-layered micro-polyester fabric
robust but light tactical pants made of an water resistant and fast drying material