This action runs until 03.07.2022 18:59.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen Bristol Parka coyotewater-repellent, breathable and warm tactical Jacket
- Order number: 5.11.48152.120
The Bristol Parka combines all-weather performance and an assortment of tactical enhancements to provide an ideal solution for winter patrol wear.
- Patented 5.11® Quixip® System for accelerated sidearm access
- 5.11® Ready Pocket™ on chest for storing documents or a phone
- Elasticized cuffs with adjustable hook and loop closure
- Durable nylon outer shell
- BBP (Bloodborne Pathogen) resistant
- TacTec System™ compatible
- Removable ID Panels at the left chest and back
- Badge tab at the right chest
- Integrated key clip in the left front pocket
- 100% polyester bonded removable softshell inner
- Bartacking at all stress points
- Epaulette and badge tab kit
- Weather resistant YKK® Aquaguard outer zippers
- YKK® zipper hardware throughout
|Material:||Shell 100% Nylon / Futter 100% Polyester|
THE WORLD IS FULL OF UNKNOWNS.
We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every minute of the day, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the clothes we wear, the mindset we hold. Whether we are on duty or off duty, in our country or out of cell-range.
The mindset is always the same...
THIS IS NOT JUST A MOTTO.
This is not just a line on a t-shirt. This is how we live our lives. No matter what happens, we push forward, not out of the absence of fear, but in spite of it. Because we trust our instincts, we trust our training, and we trust our gear.
At 5.11, we don’t simply inspire readiness, we are readiness.
IT ALL STARTED WITH A PAIR OF PANTS
The FBI training academy adopted the original 5.11® pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11®’s commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
5.11 Tactical® began developing a more extensive law enforcement line in 2003. Our designers work together with public safety professionals to create gear that meets the needs of real people in the field. In 2012, we rose to the challenge of redesigning our women’s collection to create better fitting and higher performing options. Our women’s category has grown to include premium uniforms, covert clothing, fitness apparel and more.
Today, 5.11® is expanding into the outdoor and fitness markets with products like the Vaporlite short and the ABR trainer. we are determined to meet these new challenges with the same grit and fortitude that has always defined our brand.