Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Versand & Rückversand
- Portofrei ab 60€ (DE,AT)
- 30 Tage Rückgaberecht
- 10% Behördenrabatt
- Versand mit GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen Dart Pack navy, 23 L military backbagmultipurpose tactical backbag with slick discreet look
- Order number: 5.11.56372.734
Designed for a maximum storage and tactical readiness, the Dart Pack features and angled zip main compartment a removable panel with laptop sleeve and MOLLE attachment panel for pouches that can be placed in either main or rear compartments. Built with nylon oxford, this is one durable pack for a long trek or a weekend mission. The slick faced exterior blends into a crowd so you can confidently carry using the TacTec™ CCW compartment, which is also hydration compatible.
- Easy loading angled zip main compartment
- Removable accessory board with padded laptop sleeve and admin org
- Accessory board can be inserted in main compartment, rear compartment or removed completely
- Internal web MOLLE in main compartment
- Fleece lined eyewear / media pocket
- Dual zipper access to rear CCW compartment with loop panel for Tactec™ or hook/loop accessories
- Hydration compatible rear compartment
- Quick release shoulder straps with articulated webbing loop design
- Triglide for optional waist belt attachment
- Water-resistant 420D Nylon (300D Nylon for Lunar Heather colorway)
- Customize your bag with purpose-built pouches
- 5.11’s signature Centerline™ design
|Dimension:||47 x 30 x 20 cm|
THE WORLD IS FULL OF UNKNOWNS.
We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every minute of the day, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the clothes we wear, the mindset we hold. Whether we are on duty or off duty, in our country or out of cell-range.
The mindset is always the same...
THIS IS NOT JUST A MOTTO.
This is not just a line on a t-shirt. This is how we live our lives. No matter what happens, we push forward, not out of the absence of fear, but in spite of it. Because we trust our instincts, we trust our training, and we trust our gear.
At 5.11, we don’t simply inspire readiness, we are readiness.
IT ALL STARTED WITH A PAIR OF PANTS
The FBI training academy adopted the original 5.11® pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11®’s commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
5.11 Tactical® began developing a more extensive law enforcement line in 2003. Our designers work together with public safety professionals to create gear that meets the needs of real people in the field. In 2012, we rose to the challenge of redesigning our women’s collection to create better fitting and higher performing options. Our women’s category has grown to include premium uniforms, covert clothing, fitness apparel and more.
Today, 5.11® is expanding into the outdoor and fitness markets with products like the Vaporlite short and the ABR trainer. we are determined to meet these new challenges with the same grit and fortitude that has always defined our brand.