Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Versand & Rückversand
- Portofrei ab 60€ (DE,AT)
- 30 Tage Rückgaberecht
- 10% Behördenrabatt
- Versand mit GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen Daypack Rush24, 37 l, greyIdeal for recreational use or as an operational bug out bag
- Order number: 5.11.58601.026
Our most popular tactical backpack, the RUSH24™ is a high-performance tactical pack suitable for active duty, hunting and recreation, or grab-and-go. Compatible with 5.11® Tier System and Scabbard, the pack features unmatched storage capability, a wrap-around MOLLE and SlickStick-compatible web platform, adjustable shoulder and sternum straps, a 60-oz. hydration pocket, and durable, water-resistant construction. It's a back pack built to be ready for anything.
- Ideal for recreational use or as an operational bug out bag
- Compatible with 5.11® Tier System
- Dual zipping side pockets
- Hydration pocket
- Durable1050D nylon (MultiCam®: 1000D nylon)
- Stuff-it pocket with integrated draw cord
- Reinforced grab-and-go handle
- Wrap-around MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick® web platform
- Three mesh admin compartments
- Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket
- Zippered side water bottle pocket
- Hook and loop nametape and flag patches
- Water-repellent coating
- Adjustable height sternum strap
- Two external compression straps
- Contoured yoke shoulder strap system
- Twin drainage grommets
- Self-repairing YKK® zippers
- Main Compartment - 20" H x 12.5" L x 8"
- Front pocket - 12.5” x 11” x 2”
- Hydration pocket -18” x 12.5”
- Total Capacity - 2275 cubic inches / 37 liters
|Dimension:||Hauptfach: 51 x 32 x 20 cm|
THE WORLD IS FULL OF UNKNOWNS.
We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every minute of the day, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the clothes we wear, the mindset we hold. Whether we are on duty or off duty, in our country or out of cell-range.
The mindset is always the same...
THIS IS NOT JUST A MOTTO.
This is not just a line on a t-shirt. This is how we live our lives. No matter what happens, we push forward, not out of the absence of fear, but in spite of it. Because we trust our instincts, we trust our training, and we trust our gear.
At 5.11, we don’t simply inspire readiness, we are readiness.
IT ALL STARTED WITH A PAIR OF PANTS
The FBI training academy adopted the original 5.11® pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11®’s commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
5.11 Tactical® began developing a more extensive law enforcement line in 2003. Our designers work together with public safety professionals to create gear that meets the needs of real people in the field. In 2012, we rose to the challenge of redesigning our women’s collection to create better fitting and higher performing options. Our women’s category has grown to include premium uniforms, covert clothing, fitness apparel and more.
Today, 5.11® is expanding into the outdoor and fitness markets with products like the Vaporlite short and the ABR trainer. we are determined to meet these new challenges with the same grit and fortitude that has always defined our brand.