Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipable in 5-7 Workdays
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen TACTEC Plate Carrier coyoteThe 5.11 Tactical TacTec Plate Carrier is now also available in the 5.11 logo variant.
- Order number: 5.1156100LGO.328
The 5.11 Tactical TacTec Plate Carrier is now also available in the 5.11 Logo version, which was especially designed for the military fitness sector with weight plates and comes with 4 firmly sewn 5.11 patches on the shoulder straps and with two large 5.11 Tactical patches.
This gives the proven design concept of this classic a civilian, less martial character for box and gym, but still impresses with maximum wearing comfort, optimum freedom of movement and innovative functionality.
5.11 Tactical brings you the TacTec Plate Carrier, which were designed to be the most lightweight and best- fitting plate carriers you can find and constructed to ensure high performance while remaining lightweight and mobile.
- Plate carrier according to military standard for Box and Gym
- Special logo variant for a more civilian look
- Ideal in combination with weight plates
- Still fits 24mm wide medium and large SAPI plates
- Standard cummerbunds will accommodate a 52" circumference with the elastic relaxed, and up to 57" when fully extended
- Enhanced comfort and freedom of movement
- Accommodates medium or large ballistic plates
- Back yoke shoulder pads distribute weight evenly
- Abrasion resistant 500D nylon
- Adjustable waist and tensional bands (Sizes XS-XL)
- Extendable GrabDrag handle for emergency exfiltration
- One-handed quick-release
- Water-resistant coating
- Oversized airflow panels
- Durable Duraflex hardware
- Web ID loop
|Material:||Cordura 500 den Nylon|
THE WORLD IS FULL OF UNKNOWNS.
We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every minute of the day, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the clothes we wear, the mindset we hold. Whether we are on duty or off duty, in our country or out of cell-range.
The mindset is always the same...
THIS IS NOT JUST A MOTTO.
This is not just a line on a t-shirt. This is how we live our lives. No matter what happens, we push forward, not out of the absence of fear, but in spite of it. Because we trust our instincts, we trust our training, and we trust our gear.
At 5.11, we don’t simply inspire readiness, we are readiness.
IT ALL STARTED WITH A PAIR OF PANTS
The FBI training academy adopted the original 5.11® pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11®’s commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
5.11 Tactical® began developing a more extensive law enforcement line in 2003. Our designers work together with public safety professionals to create gear that meets the needs of real people in the field. In 2012, we rose to the challenge of redesigning our women’s collection to create better fitting and higher performing options. Our women’s category has grown to include premium uniforms, covert clothing, fitness apparel and more.
Today, 5.11® is expanding into the outdoor and fitness markets with products like the Vaporlite short and the ABR trainer. we are determined to meet these new challenges with the same grit and fortitude that has always defined our brand.