Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipable in 3-4 Workdays
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen Flex 4 Koch SetOur most comprehensive, high-capacity cook system for four or more.
- Order number: MSR05996
This is our highest capacity, full-featured cook system for groups of 4 or more. Including a big, hard-anodized 5.3L pot, and a 3.2L nonstick, you can fix a feast for the whole posse on a road trip, while its compact nested design makes it a great option for big river and group backpack trips as well. You get an extra Strainer Lid for maximum efficiency, plus plates and mugs for four.
- Large-Capacity: Easy-to-grip, 5.3L dual-handle pot for big, one-pot group meals and boiling
- Nested design: Saves valuable space in your pack or car
- Dual Cooking Surfaces: Both nonstick and uncoated, hard-anodized aluminum pots maximize cooking versatility
- Comprehensive: Includes two lids plus Insulated Polypropylene Mugs and DeepDish™ plates for four with room for a Flex Skillet inside
- Includes: (1) 3.2L Nonstick hard-anodized aluminum pot, (1) Dual-handle 5.3L hard-anodized aluminum pot, (2) Aluminum Strainer lids, (4) DeepDish™ plates, (4) 12.5 oz. Insulated Mugs, (1) Talon™ pot handle
|Dimensions:||30,5 x 15,9 cm|
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives our team today:
THE IDEA THAT BETTER, SAFER, MORE RELIABLE EQUIPMENT IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING GREATER ADVENTURES.
From that notion evolved a pioneering outdoor company whose innovations have revolutionized the way people experience the outdoors worldwide. Today, we're a close-knit team still obsessed with designing the most reliable, high-performance gear possible, using our knowledge of engineering and science to find better solutions to the challenges of the mountains.
At MSR, we are engineers, tinkerers and passionate outdoor users–each with strong perspectives on how a product should work based on our own experiences in the wild places we love. But collectively, we believe that innovative solutions are bred by challenging convention, and that functionality, simplicity and reliability are the governing elements of enduring design.
Today, many MSR products are still hand-built on manufacturing lines just a floor below where we concept them.
And we're still driven to engineer gear for those who believe a trusted companion can be as simple as a 20-year-old stove that burns strong on family backpacking trips, to a water filter that provides the safe hydration needed to fuel the greatest expeditions into the farthest reaches of the globe.