Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen Gimmer Merino Lt Polo Ms Tee, Forest Greena light, versatile short sleeve Polo shirt, made from 100% soft Merino wool
- Order number: LUN1119092.609.S
GIMMER MERINO LT POLO MS TEE
A light, versatile short sleeve Polo shirt, made from 100% soft Merino wool. Gimmer Merino Polo is smart looking, regardless if you cycle to work, hike or meet with some friends for an after work. A shirt to bring along, regardless of your destination, as a garment to meet more than one need. Merino wool’s fibers insulate well, regulate warmth, don’t smell and work best during activities of varying intensities. Feel comfortable with style.
- Mulesing free, 18.5 micron count wool.
- Soft hand and next-to-skin comfort.
- Button placket at front for ventilation.
- Strategically placed seams prevent chafing.
- Single jersey construction
- Our short sleeve polo shirt in Merino wool is a perfect mix of style, comfort and function
- Regardless if you hike, travel or ski tour, this long sleeved t-shirt is the perfect base layers year-round.
- For all active people, such as travellers and hikers. Our Merino wool works anywhere - year-round
- Made from 100% fine Merino wool for unbeatable comfort. Button closure at the neck for ventilation.
|Material:||100 % mulesingfreie Merinowolle. 18,5 µm, 160 g/m2|
In 1932, shoemaker Jonas Lundhag began manufacturing shoes and boots in a small workshop in Jämtland. His ambition was simple, but the task was challenging. He wanted to make boot that were so well-made that they would last a lifetime.
Ever since then, knowledge and traditions have been passed on from generation to generation. We still strive towards the same goal in what we do and view function and durability as most important.
We don’t know if it is has to with the climate. Or if it simply is in the blood. But one thing is certain, there is something special with the mentality in Jämtland. That we are a very stubborn people is no cliché. When we do something, we don’t give up until we have gone all the way.