Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen Gimmer Merino T-Shirt Ms Sigill Tee, navyA light t-shirt with the Lundhags logo printed on the chest, made from 100% soft, mulesing-free Merino wool
- Order number: LUN1119086.472.S
GIMMER MERINO LT MS SIGILL TEE
A soft and light t-shirt in mulesing-free Merino wool, with Lundhags logo printed on the chest. Thanks to its clean design and the wool’s qualities, Sigil Tee is just as suitable in the mountains as an evening with friends. Merino wool’s fibers insulate well, regulate warmth, don’t smell and work best during activities of varying intensities. A shirt for those who love all seasons, or simply just enjoy wearing wool.
- Mulesing free, 18.5 micron count wool.
- Soft hand and next-to-skin comfort.
- Strategically placed seams prevent chafing.
- Single jersey construction.
- Lundhags sigil chest print.
- A soft and light t-shirt in Merino wool, with a printed Lundhags seal on the chest
- Suitable for outdoor activities and everyday usage thanks to wool’s qualities and the shirt’s clean design
- For all active people, such as travellers and hikers. Our Merino wool works anywhere – year-round.
- Made from 100% fine Merino wool for unbeatable comfort. Strategically placed seams prevent chafing.
|Material:||100 % mulesingfreie Merinowolle. 18,5 µm, 160 g/m2|
|Accessories:||Logo auf der Brust|
In 1932, shoemaker Jonas Lundhag began manufacturing shoes and boots in a small workshop in Jämtland. His ambition was simple, but the task was challenging. He wanted to make boot that were so well-made that they would last a lifetime.
Ever since then, knowledge and traditions have been passed on from generation to generation. We still strive towards the same goal in what we do and view function and durability as most important.
We don’t know if it is has to with the climate. Or if it simply is in the blood. But one thing is certain, there is something special with the mentality in Jämtland. That we are a very stubborn people is no cliché. When we do something, we don’t give up until we have gone all the way.