Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen Habitude 6 Zelt für Familien und GruppenAn expansive, standing-height haven with room to comfortably sleep six.
- Order number: MSR13129
When outdoor adventure is part of your family’s DNA, the Habitude 6 tent is the perfect retreat for igniting that passion in the next generation. Built to handle kids and the rigors of primitive camping, this expansive, standing-height shelter comfortably sleeps six—perfect for canoe trips or basecamping for mountain bike rides. Easy to pitch, the extra-sturdy frame stands up to the unpredictable elements, and the tent’s limited mesh balances airflow and privacy. Though it’s built tough, the Habitude 6 offers creature comforts—like a porch light—that round out its incredible livability.
- High ceiling and vertical sidewalls let everyone move about comfortably, lounge and stand up to change. Door pocket allows for wide, easy entry.
- Robust fabrics, super-sturdy pole geometry, and smooth-glide YKK stainless steel zippers endure rough use, little fingers, and challenging environments like sand, wind and rain.
- Sets up quickly by one person plus a small helper, thanks to hubbed poles, large, color-coded pole clips and a simple design.
- Storage pockets for each occupant; extra hang loops; strategically placed mesh for airflow and privacy; enormous vestibule for outside gear storage. Polyurethane waterproof coating.
- Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
|Ground sheet:||68D taffeta polyester, 10,000mm Polyurethane & DWR|
|Flysheet:||68D Taffeta Polyester & DWR|
|Poles:||3 Aluminium 7000 Series|
|Packed size:||58 x 25 cm|
|Dimensions:||305 x 254 cm|
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives our team today:
THE IDEA THAT BETTER, SAFER, MORE RELIABLE EQUIPMENT IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING GREATER ADVENTURES.
From that notion evolved a pioneering outdoor company whose innovations have revolutionized the way people experience the outdoors worldwide. Today, we're a close-knit team still obsessed with designing the most reliable, high-performance gear possible, using our knowledge of engineering and science to find better solutions to the challenges of the mountains.
At MSR, we are engineers, tinkerers and passionate outdoor users–each with strong perspectives on how a product should work based on our own experiences in the wild places we love. But collectively, we believe that innovative solutions are bred by challenging convention, and that functionality, simplicity and reliability are the governing elements of enduring design.
Today, many MSR products are still hand-built on manufacturing lines just a floor below where we concept them.
And we're still driven to engineer gear for those who believe a trusted companion can be as simple as a 20-year-old stove that burns strong on family backpacking trips, to a water filter that provides the safe hydration needed to fuel the greatest expeditions into the farthest reaches of the globe.