Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
- Order number: THE10699
The Hyperion 32F/0C sleeping bag is among the lightest in its class while still providing high-performance during backcountry pursuits. The bag uses thermally-efficient box baffled construction in key areas to ensure warmth and comfort in an ultralight package. Designed with high-quality materials and Therm-a-Rest performance features, the Hyperion keeps your pack featherweight without sacrificing an ounce of performance. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
- One of the lightest pieces in its class, the Hyperion sets a new standard for high-performance outdoor equipment.
- Stays drier and maintains loft 60 times longer than untreated down.
- Lightweight materials and precise design allow for a smaller packed size than ever before.
- Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots in key areas.
- Ergonomic shape and longer zipper provide a more human-friendly fit than other ultralight bags.
- Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility.
- Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most, 70% on the top and sides with 30% on the back.
- Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
|Weight:||S: 0,44 kg, R: 0,46 kg, L: 0,52 kg|
|Packed size:||14x15 cm|
|Outershell:||10D Nylon RipStop w/ DWR|
|Innenstoff:||10D Nylon RipStop|
|Insulation:||900 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS|
|size:||S: 156-168 cm, R: 170-183 cm, L: 185-198 cm|