Für kurze Zeit
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipable in 2-4 Workdays
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen Load Up 22" Carry On 46 L suitcase, olivrugged trolley suitcase suited for hand luggage
- Order number: 5.11.56435.186
Traveling with your EDC gear doesn’t have to be complicated. At least not with our Load Up 22” carry on. Constructed for simplicity, safety and convenience, the Load Up features a hard shell PC main compartment with expandable zipper. Your laptop travels in the padded laptop sleeve in the lid compartment, which also features an admin pocket and access to the middle compartment. And the name tape and ID sleeve make securing and accessing your ID or other vital documents worry-free.
- Compression molded EVA top lid with durable hypalon corners and loop name tape
- Top compartment with zippered pocket and laptop sleeve
- Middle compartment with honeycomb frame
- Middle mesh compartment with removable divider and two way access to top and main compartments
- Bottom tray made of a durable and impact resisistant polycarbonate shell
- Main compartment with expandable zipper for an extra 2" of depth
- Internal compression strap in main compartment
- Retractable handle with additional grab handles
- Business card / ID slot
- Replaceable, durable wheels
- Water-resistant 1680D poly (top) and 1050D nylon
|Dimension:||56 x 35,5 x 23 cm|
THE WORLD IS FULL OF UNKNOWNS.
We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every minute of the day, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the clothes we wear, the mindset we hold. Whether we are on duty or off duty, in our country or out of cell-range.
The mindset is always the same...
THIS IS NOT JUST A MOTTO.
This is not just a line on a t-shirt. This is how we live our lives. No matter what happens, we push forward, not out of the absence of fear, but in spite of it. Because we trust our instincts, we trust our training, and we trust our gear.
At 5.11, we don’t simply inspire readiness, we are readiness.
IT ALL STARTED WITH A PAIR OF PANTS
The FBI training academy adopted the original 5.11® pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11®’s commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
5.11 Tactical® began developing a more extensive law enforcement line in 2003. Our designers work together with public safety professionals to create gear that meets the needs of real people in the field. In 2012, we rose to the challenge of redesigning our women’s collection to create better fitting and higher performing options. Our women’s category has grown to include premium uniforms, covert clothing, fitness apparel and more.
Today, 5.11® is expanding into the outdoor and fitness markets with products like the Vaporlite short and the ABR trainer. we are determined to meet these new challenges with the same grit and fortitude that has always defined our brand.