Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen LV M4 navy, 19,5 L military backbagtactical backpack that allows the discrete transport of up to 32" long weapons
- Order number: 5.11.56438.734
The LV M4 rolls with how you need to roll, as a backpack or a crossbody bag, to carry up to a 32” rifle in low-vis style. This pack makes it easy to stay organized, too. Its front compartment features a laser-cut loop panel and internal mesh pocket. There’s a top fleece-lined pocket to keep your eye protection secure, or flip the pocket inside out to hold your ID panel/patch. Stay ready and under the radar with the LV M4.
- Named best bag of SHOT Show 2019 by Everydaycarry.com
- Slim, low profile and low vis carry for a weapon up to 32"
- Tuckable logos for low vis
- Fleece lined top zipper pocket with optional flip out ID panel
- Front pocket with loop faced laser-cut MOLLE platform and zippered mesh pocket
- Top and side grab handles
- Removable shoulder straps for dual backpack carry or single sling carry with crossbody strap
- Internal web MOLLE platform with removable rifle retention strap
- Fully padded bag with extra board on the bottom panel for protection
- Water-resistant 840D Nylon
- 5.11’s signature Centerline™ design
- Customize your bag with purpose-built pouches
THE WORLD IS FULL OF UNKNOWNS.
We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every minute of the day, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the clothes we wear, the mindset we hold. Whether we are on duty or off duty, in our country or out of cell-range.
The mindset is always the same...
THIS IS NOT JUST A MOTTO.
This is not just a line on a t-shirt. This is how we live our lives. No matter what happens, we push forward, not out of the absence of fear, but in spite of it. Because we trust our instincts, we trust our training, and we trust our gear.
At 5.11, we don’t simply inspire readiness, we are readiness.
IT ALL STARTED WITH A PAIR OF PANTS
The FBI training academy adopted the original 5.11® pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11®’s commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
5.11 Tactical® began developing a more extensive law enforcement line in 2003. Our designers work together with public safety professionals to create gear that meets the needs of real people in the field. In 2012, we rose to the challenge of redesigning our women’s collection to create better fitting and higher performing options. Our women’s category has grown to include premium uniforms, covert clothing, fitness apparel and more.
Today, 5.11® is expanding into the outdoor and fitness markets with products like the Vaporlite short and the ABR trainer. we are determined to meet these new challenges with the same grit and fortitude that has always defined our brand.