Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Ready to ship
- Order number: 5.11.56437.053
Everyday carry is anything but boring with the LV10 sling pack. Its over-the-shoulder design makes it easy to have your gear within reach without being in your way. Outside, the exterior is low-vis. Inside, the LV10 is blatantly loaded with organization, with a concealment compartment, a tablet pocket, admin panel and zippered pockets. And with 13L of capacity, this pack makes it even easier for you to Always Be Ready®.
- Named best bag of SHOT Show 2019 by Everydaycarry.com
- Tuckable logos for low vis
- Fleece lined top zipper pocket
- Front zippered pocket
- Side compression straps and additional grab handles
- Bottom webbing straps with expandable water bottle pocket
- Quick access to internal lid dual mesh pockets
- Internal loop faced laser-cut MOLLE, padded tablet sleeve, and admin org
- Rear CCW compartment with "hot pull" system, loop panel, and webbing system for holster
- Flex cuff channel on back panel
- Padded back panel and quick release single shoulder strap with removable sternum strap and CAM buckle
- Water-resistant 840D Nylon
- 5.11’s signature Centerline™ design
- Customize your bag with purpose-built pouches
|Dimension:||27 x 41 x 15 cm|
THE WORLD IS FULL OF UNKNOWNS.
We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every minute of the day, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the clothes we wear, the mindset we hold. Whether we are on duty or off duty, in our country or out of cell-range.
The mindset is always the same...
THIS IS NOT JUST A MOTTO.
This is not just a line on a t-shirt. This is how we live our lives. No matter what happens, we push forward, not out of the absence of fear, but in spite of it. Because we trust our instincts, we trust our training, and we trust our gear.
At 5.11, we don’t simply inspire readiness, we are readiness.
IT ALL STARTED WITH A PAIR OF PANTS
The FBI training academy adopted the original 5.11® pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11®’s commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
5.11 Tactical® began developing a more extensive law enforcement line in 2003. Our designers work together with public safety professionals to create gear that meets the needs of real people in the field. In 2012, we rose to the challenge of redesigning our women’s collection to create better fitting and higher performing options. Our women’s category has grown to include premium uniforms, covert clothing, fitness apparel and more.
Today, 5.11® is expanding into the outdoor and fitness markets with products like the Vaporlite short and the ABR trainer. we are determined to meet these new challenges with the same grit and fortitude that has always defined our brand.
Fully customizable tactical go bag, water resistant treatment, fleece lined sunglass pocket