Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Versand & Rückversand
- Portofrei ab 60€ (DE,AT)
- 30 Tage Rückgaberecht
- 10% Behördenrabatt
- Versand mit GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen Lykka Ms Short blueLight and functional shorts
- Order number: LUN1114128.408.46
Light functional shorts for summer hiking, travelling and for people with an active lifestyle. Made of comfortable, lightweight fabric with soft stretch panels in back yoke and gusset for increased mobility. Featured with hand and leg bellow pockets for storage.
- Lightweight LPC body fabric mixed with stretchy soft shells panels for ease of movement.
- Two open hand pockets.
- Two sleek leg pockets with bellow construc- tion, phone pocket on right side.
- Waistband with belt loops.
- DWR treatment (PFC-free) to repel water and dirt.
- Functional lightweight shorts with stretch panels for freedom of movement.
- The clean and minimalistic design makes them also usable for travelling and everyday wear.
- Suitable for all active people; such as travellers and hikers.
- The hybrid construction provides freedom of movement. Two sleek, zippered leg pockets.
|Material:||Lundhags Polyester-Baumwollgemisch (LPC) 155 RM/OC (65 % recyceltes Polyester, 35 % Bio-Baumwolle). Lundhags Nylon (LN) Stretch 255 RM (90 % recyceltes Polyamid, 10 % Polyurethan). Produkt enthält TOKO DWR. 100 % Fluorcarbon-frei.|
In 1932, shoemaker Jonas Lundhag began manufacturing shoes and boots in a small workshop in Jämtland. His ambition was simple, but the task was challenging. He wanted to make boot that were so well-made that they would last a lifetime.
Ever since then, knowledge and traditions have been passed on from generation to generation. We still strive towards the same goal in what we do and view function and durability as most important.
We don’t know if it is has to with the climate. Or if it simply is in the blood. But one thing is certain, there is something special with the mentality in Jämtland. That we are a very stubborn people is no cliché. When we do something, we don’t give up until we have gone all the way.