Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Ready to ship
- Order number: MSR13316
Newly redesigned, the best-selling, freestanding backpacking tent has reinvented lightweight livability for three. Featuring a new floorplan that offers each occupant easy access to doors and gear, the MSR Mutha Hubba NX tent is the ideal tent for a minimalist trio backpacking deep into the Sierras in the heat of summer, or tackling the Appalachian Trail for an extended trip in the spring. The easy-to-assemble 3-person tent features a new frame geometry that improves ventilation and interior headroom, two easy setup options, and the most livable accommodations for 3-season conditions.
- Minimum weight is 2.07 kg (4 lb 9 oz); Fast & Light option is just 1.66 kg (3 lb 11 oz).
- Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Two large StayDry doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
- Freestanding Fast & Light setup options allow you to set up tent with rainfly only for ultra-minimalist trips.
- Side entry zipper orientation allows vestibule door to hang out of your way for unrestricted access.
- Large StayDry door features built-in rain gutter and waterpoof taped seams for reliable weather protection.
- Kickstand vent in rainfly aligns with mesh window to provide fresh air and minimize condensation, keeping interior dry and comfortable.
- Ultra-compact, side-loading compression stuff sack can also be folded inward and secured with compression straps to fit optimally in your backpack.
|Poles:||1 DAC Pressfit|
|Packed size:||53 x 17 cm|
|Flysheet:||20D Ripstop Nylon|
|Ground sheet:||30D Ripstop Nylon, 3000mm DuraShield, Polyurethane & DWR|
|Dimensions:||213 x 172 cm|
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives our team today:
THE IDEA THAT BETTER, SAFER, MORE RELIABLE EQUIPMENT IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING GREATER ADVENTURES.
From that notion evolved a pioneering outdoor company whose innovations have revolutionized the way people experience the outdoors worldwide. Today, we're a close-knit team still obsessed with designing the most reliable, high-performance gear possible, using our knowledge of engineering and science to find better solutions to the challenges of the mountains.
At MSR, we are engineers, tinkerers and passionate outdoor users–each with strong perspectives on how a product should work based on our own experiences in the wild places we love. But collectively, we believe that innovative solutions are bred by challenging convention, and that functionality, simplicity and reliability are the governing elements of enduring design.
Today, many MSR products are still hand-built on manufacturing lines just a floor below where we concept them.
And we're still driven to engineer gear for those who believe a trusted companion can be as simple as a 20-year-old stove that burns strong on family backpacking trips, to a water filter that provides the safe hydration needed to fuel the greatest expeditions into the farthest reaches of the globe.
New optimized floorplan and more livable volume.
Ultralight & ultra-packable backpacking tent for 3 mission-driven adventurers.
The gold standard in lightweight, closed-cell mattresses.
Our trusted ultralight air pad offers lightweight warmth and packable support.
Modular daypack with a volume of 23 liters, with MOLLE Velcro back panel.
powerful and reliable flashlight with 160 lumens
Universal 30l combat backpack, Molle Laser Cut at the front and sides, with velcro sections and accessory pockets
1 man tent with minimal packing size, vestibule, aluminum tent poles and waterproof sealed seams
Helikon-Tex made it out of plastic-coated ripstop fabric, available in other colors
tactical flashlight pen with 140lm, glass breaker, self defense
EDC Flashlight with 1180lm & magnetic tail cap gives great flexibility on how the light is used
The Scorpion 3 by Snugpak ® is stalwart three-person base camp and expedition tent, when a semi- permanent camp is required
Multicam swimming trunks, the hidden inside pockets securely stores documents or money at any time.
the M-Pact® 2 features an accordion knuckle with EVA foam padding and Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) finger guards to protect against blunt force impact
The best performance legging for cold weather. UA ColdGear® helps you keep warm with a brushed inner face that traps warmth.
Winter Kit, a MUST HAVE for all car owners and householders
A lot of survival tools to deal with crisis situations
Comfort sleeping pad, weight reducing with vertical air channels, built-in sleeping pillow
Hammock up to 180 kg load capacity, integrated mosquito net, small pack size, low weight, extremely tough
4-season sleeping bag, with a comfort range of -12 ° C, mummy shape
Liquid fuel stove, expedition cooker, suitable for the high mountains and campsites, fast-firing burner,
What can this set do? Barbecues, meals or boiling water, smartphone and tablet charging function
Award winning cooker with battery, USB charging memory and light indicator