Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- Top service
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Shipable in 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MSR09304
The new designed and best-selling, freestanding three-person tent for backpacking has been further enhanced for even easier transportation and living. The MSR Mutha Hubba NX now has a new layout with even easier access to the door and equipment. It is the ideal tent for minimalist trio backpackers in the heat of the Sierra Nevada or for long distance hikes in the Appalachian Mountains. The easy to set up three-person tent has a new frame geometry with improved ventilation and plenty of headroom. It has set-up options for maximum comfort in three seasons.
The polyurethane coating developed by MSR for twice as long durability as conventional polyurethane coatings.
Fast & Light construction:
Optional tenting only with awning (with or without tent pad) to save weight.
An MSR design element that diverts water away from the tent entrance and prevents dripping in the main body of the tent.
- easy access to doors and equipment for all tent occupants
- plenty of freedom of movement in the head and elbow area throughout the tent
- Fast & Light superstructure with awning
- two large StayDry doors with rain gutter
- Integrated lift-linkage system with color-coded clips
- optimized, symmetrical geometry and straight ground
- Zipper on the side
- Oversized Kickstand with ventilation flaps
- customizable fly-over (roll-up entrance and star window)
- customizable, integrated anchor loops
- lightweight, reflective guy lines
- reinforced endless seams and double-stitched seams
- ultra-compact compression sack with pull handle
Seattle-based MSR has been setting new technology standards for high performance outdoor equipment since 1969. The promise of quality production and innovation ensures that customers are always provided with the best, most reliable equipment for outdoor adventures. The MSR product line includes cookers, tents, fuel, cookware, water treatment and hydration systems, sunscreen, snowshoes, and year-round trekking poles.
|Inner tent:||20D reißfestes Nylon und DWR|
|Flysheet:||20D reißfestes Nylon mit DuraShield Polyurethan und Silikon (Wassersäule: 1200 mm)|
|Ground sheet:||30D reißfestes Nylon mit DuraShield Polyurethan und DWR (Wassersäule: 3000 mm)|
|Poles:||1 DAC Pressfit|
|Packed size:||53 x 17 cm|
|Measurements Inner tent:||213 x 172 x 112 cm|
The Scorpion 3 by Snugpak ® is stalwart three-person base camp and expedition tent, when a semi- permanent camp is required
The Bunker by Snugpak ® is an iconic three-person dome basecamp and expedition tent, designed for robust semi-permanent shelter when exposed to prolonged severe weather elements