Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipable in 5-7 Workdays
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen NBT Duffel bag 51 L greyweatherproof tactical travel bag
- Order number: 5.11.56184.026
The Lima series NBT Duffle offers enhanced customizability, superior resilience, and is sized for use as a carry on duffel bag when traveling domestically or abroad.
- Removable shoulder strap with mesh padding
- Three sets of grab handles for multiple carry options
- Multipurpose removable pocket bag
- 1050D tear-resistant nylon blend
- Exterior laser-cut web platform for customizable attachments
- Internal compression straps for securing cargo
- Waterproofing treatment
- Self-healing YKK® zippers throughout
- Durable Duraflex® hardware
- Hypoallergenic foam padded interior
- Loop patch for flag or ID
- Web platform back-tacked for carrying strength
- Bartacking at key stress points
|Dimension:||Hauptfach (main compartment) 30 x 61 x 30 cm|
THE WORLD IS FULL OF UNKNOWNS.
We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every minute of the day, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the clothes we wear, the mindset we hold. Whether we are on duty or off duty, in our country or out of cell-range.
The mindset is always the same...
THIS IS NOT JUST A MOTTO.
This is not just a line on a t-shirt. This is how we live our lives. No matter what happens, we push forward, not out of the absence of fear, but in spite of it. Because we trust our instincts, we trust our training, and we trust our gear.
At 5.11, we don’t simply inspire readiness, we are readiness.
IT ALL STARTED WITH A PAIR OF PANTS
The FBI training academy adopted the original 5.11® pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11®’s commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
5.11 Tactical® began developing a more extensive law enforcement line in 2003. Our designers work together with public safety professionals to create gear that meets the needs of real people in the field. In 2012, we rose to the challenge of redesigning our women’s collection to create better fitting and higher performing options. Our women’s category has grown to include premium uniforms, covert clothing, fitness apparel and more.
Today, 5.11® is expanding into the outdoor and fitness markets with products like the Vaporlite short and the ABR trainer. we are determined to meet these new challenges with the same grit and fortitude that has always defined our brand.