Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen Notfall-Filter für ZuhauseThis emergency filter system is ideal for everyone who wants to be prepared for the failure of the municipal water supply.
- Order number: MSR13425
This home water filtration system is perfect for anyone building emergency kits in preparation for compromised municipal water systems, disasters and boil orders. Utilizing our Thru-Link microfilter and the included adapters, it threads easily onto standard home spigots, providing safe water fast. Protected in sealed packaging for long-term storage, it’s there when you need it and out of mind when you don’t - far easier than storing weeks’ worth of bottled water. This rugged filter uses two-stage filtration to remove harmful pathogens and has been proven, used by the U.S. military for more than a decade.
- Two-Stage Filtration: Fast-flow hollow fiber removes bacteria, protozoa, dirt & microplastics; activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odors
- Simple to Use: Simply thread the adapter onto the spigot, attach the filter and turn spigot on for safe, fast-flowing drinking water
- Easy Fit: Fits all standard-threaded home outdoor spigots, including those often found on utility sinks, cisterns and water barrels
- Always Ready: Hermetically sealed packaging protects filter kit against the elements during long-term storage
- Proven: Rugged, ultrasonic welded design has been used by the U.S. military for more than a decade
- Effective Against: Bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (dirt, microplastics). Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 testing standard for bacteria and protozoa
|Liquid Capacity:||1.5 Liter/ min|
|Bacteria Reduction:||Bakterien (99,9999 %), Protozoen (99,9 %) und Partikel (Schmutz, Mikroplastik)|
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives our team today:
THE IDEA THAT BETTER, SAFER, MORE RELIABLE EQUIPMENT IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING GREATER ADVENTURES.
From that notion evolved a pioneering outdoor company whose innovations have revolutionized the way people experience the outdoors worldwide. Today, we're a close-knit team still obsessed with designing the most reliable, high-performance gear possible, using our knowledge of engineering and science to find better solutions to the challenges of the mountains.
At MSR, we are engineers, tinkerers and passionate outdoor users–each with strong perspectives on how a product should work based on our own experiences in the wild places we love. But collectively, we believe that innovative solutions are bred by challenging convention, and that functionality, simplicity and reliability are the governing elements of enduring design.
Today, many MSR products are still hand-built on manufacturing lines just a floor below where we concept them.
And we're still driven to engineer gear for those who believe a trusted companion can be as simple as a 20-year-old stove that burns strong on family backpacking trips, to a water filter that provides the safe hydration needed to fuel the greatest expeditions into the farthest reaches of the globe.