Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipable in 3-4 Workdays
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen Papa Hubba NX tent4 Personen Zelt, genug Platz für die gesamte Familie
- Order number: MSR06206
The MSR Papa Hubba NX for backpacking offers maximum comfort for four people in a tent that is light enough to comfortably carry on long hikes. The weight is only 2.67 kg. It's about 700 grams lighter per person and packs smaller than most two-person tents. Whether the group is on their way to the summit for a short night's rest or planning a long backpack and tent holiday, the freestanding tent Papa Hubba for three seasons offers plenty of space and a comfortable indoor area for up to four people. The tent is designed with performance in mind, from a large side window that makes it sit comfortably, to an optimized, symmetrical frame that provides good protection against crosswinds.
The polyurethane coating developed by MSR for twice as long durability as conventional polyurethane coatings.
Fast & Light construction:
Optional tenting only with awning (with or without tent pad) to save weight.
An MSR design element that diverts water away from the tent entrance and prevents dripping in the main body of the tent.
- Material outer tent: 20D tear-resistant nylon with DuraShield coating
- Inner tent material: 15D Nylon MicroMesh / 20D tear-resistant nylon
- Material bottom: 30D tear-resistant nylon with DuraShield coating
- Water column outer tent: 1200 mm / water column Ground: 3000 mm / water column
- Fast & Light weight (no tent pad): 2110 g
- Linkage: 1 DAC Featherlite NSL
- Fast & Light superstructure with awning
- two large StayDry doors; big windows sideways
- Two large entrance areas provide space for the equipment
- reinforced endless seams and double-stitched seams
- ultra-stable side frame geometry
- plenty of freedom of movement in the head and elbow area
- Integrated lift-linkage system with color-coded clips
- optimized, symmetrical geometry and straight ground
- Zipper on the side; Oversized Kickstand with ventilation flaps
- customizable fly-over (roll-up entrance and star window)
- customizable, integrated anchor loops
- lightweight, reflective guy lines
- durable, high-strength nylon fabric
- ultra-compact compression sack with pull handle
- Weight: 2670 g
- Pack size: 53 x 17 cm
- Interior space: 236 x 218 x 112 cm for 4 persons
Seattle-based MSR has been setting new technology standards for high performance outdoor equipment since 1969. The promise of quality production and innovation ensures that customers are always provided with the best, most reliable equipment for outdoor adventures. The MSR product line includes cookers, tents, fuel, cookware, water treatment and hydration systems, sunscreen, snowshoes, and year-round trekking poles.
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives our team today:
THE IDEA THAT BETTER, SAFER, MORE RELIABLE EQUIPMENT IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING GREATER ADVENTURES.
From that notion evolved a pioneering outdoor company whose innovations have revolutionized the way people experience the outdoors worldwide. Today, we're a close-knit team still obsessed with designing the most reliable, high-performance gear possible, using our knowledge of engineering and science to find better solutions to the challenges of the mountains.
At MSR, we are engineers, tinkerers and passionate outdoor users–each with strong perspectives on how a product should work based on our own experiences in the wild places we love. But collectively, we believe that innovative solutions are bred by challenging convention, and that functionality, simplicity and reliability are the governing elements of enduring design.
Today, many MSR products are still hand-built on manufacturing lines just a floor below where we concept them.
And we're still driven to engineer gear for those who believe a trusted companion can be as simple as a 20-year-old stove that burns strong on family backpacking trips, to a water filter that provides the safe hydration needed to fuel the greatest expeditions into the farthest reaches of the globe.