Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
- Order number: THE13259
For journeying into the backcountry with self-inflating support, our ProLite Plus is a camp favorite. The 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) pad boasts a 3.2 R-value for added warmth in the backcountry. The diagonal-cut foam creates a lighter mattress without sacrificing warmth. Premium materials and foam provide legendary Therm-a-Rest comfort and support. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three-times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the ProLite Plus is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- Thick, offers efficient comfort while sleeping under the stars.
- Lightweight foam boosts compressibility for easy packing.
- Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
- Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save energy.
- Stuff sack included
|Dimension:||S: 51x119 cm, R: 51x183 cm, L: 64x196 cm, WR: 51x168 cm|
|Weight:||S: 0,45 kg, R: 0,65 kg, L: 0,88 kg, WR: 0,64 kg|
|R-Wert:||S: 3,2, R: 3,2, L: 3,2 WR: 3,9|
An ideal three-season pad for new campers or those looking to upgrade from closed-cell foam.
Outstanding combination of comfort, compactness and essential three-season warmth.
Comfort sleeping pad, weight reducing with vertical air channels, built-in sleeping pillow
4-season sleeping bag, with a comfort range of -12 ° C, mummy shape
3-season sleeping bag, Temperature range comfort: -10°C, for warmer and colder days, special EPS volume system to adjust the size of the sleeping bag