Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
- Order number: THE13158
When you need feature-packed comfort for frigid backcountry conditions, it’s time to pack the Questar 0F/-18C. We've loaded this bag with the comfort features that Therm-a-Rest bags are known for. Our integrate the bag with your sleeping pad while allowing our to keep fill where you need it most. The fit of the bag has been perfected in our onsite cold chamber to create our W.A.R.M. fit that allows room for multiple sleep positions without compromising thermal efficiency. Stuffed with water-resistant 650 fill certified by the , the four-season Questar is ready for your next backcountry adventure. The Questar is offered in three sizes, and designed to fit both men and women. Compression sack and storage sack included.
- Absorbs 90% less water and dries 3 times faster without using dangerous PFCs.
- With Additional Room for Multiple positions (W.A.R.M.) fit means this bag allows for various natural sleep positions while maintaining thermal efficiency.
- Integrate the bag with a pad for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility.
- Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most.
- Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots.
- Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zipper draft tube, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
- Compression sack and storage sack included
|Weight:||S: 1,17 kg, R: 1,21 kg, L: 1,38 kg|
|Packed size:||20x25 cm|
|Outershell:||20D Polyester w/ DWR|
|Innenstoff:||20D Polyester Taffeta|
|Insulation:||650 Fill Duck Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS|
|size:||S: 156-168 cm, R: 170-183 cm, L: 185-198 cm|
For the comfort-conscious backpacker, the lightweight Questar blends comfort features with a backcountry-friendly packed size.
Dialed in for backpacking adventures, the fully-featured Questar delivers three-season comfort with 650 fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™.
Windproof, modular stove system for small groups & simmered meals.
Ultralight & fully-featured for a consistently excellent cooking experience.
The world’s fastest, most fuel-efficient all-condition stove system.
Flashlight for hunters, White delivers up to 210 lumens, red is for protecting the user’s night vision, green is invisible to game, and blue is for detecting fluids
For water storage, vacuum formed, small pack size
The lightweight, insulated Wolfhound jacket with an additional hood has been redesigned and is padded with Climashield® Apex™.
Weighing a mere 1 lb. 4 oz, defy the cold and rest better while moving through the mountains with the Hyperion.
To keep freezing conditions at bay, the Saros uses synthetic eraLoft™ insulation for cozy warmth.
The absolute lightest insulated air pad ever built.
The pinnacle of light and stable self-inflating comfort paired with unrivaled warmth.
This set includes everything necessary to survive a longer power outage
A lot of survival tools to deal with crisis situations
Available in 100 g, 220 g and 440 g, butane (70%), propane (30%), with a protective cap
Cooking system, with Crux Lite stove, heat exchanger pot, attachable windscreen, BOB outdoor sponge, piezo igniter
kleine Stehlampe, ohne Steckdose, einfach ein Solarpanel mit der Lampe verknüpfen
Fastest charging of devices, only possible with the Solar Panel 10+