Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Das würde zu deinem Einkauf passen
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen Questar -6°C SchlafsackDialed in for backpacking adventures, the fully-featured Questar delivers three-season comfort with 650 fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™.
- Order number: THE13155
This is the field-proven, feature-packed down bag you've always wanted. We've loaded this bag with the comfort features that Therm-a-Rest bags are known for. Our SynergyLink™ Connectors integrate the bag with your sleeping pad while allowing our Zoned Insulation to keep fill where you need it most. The fit of the bag has been perfected in our onsite cold chamber to create our W.A.R.M. fit that allows room for multiple sleep positions without compromising thermal efficiency. Stuffed with water-resistant 650 fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down certified by the Responsible Down Standard, the four-season Questar is ready for your next backcountry adventure. The Questar is offered in three sizes, and designed to fit both men and women. Compression sack and storage sack included.
- 650 Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Absorbs 90% less water and dries 3 times faster without using dangerous PFCs.
- W.A.R.M. Fit: With Additional Room for Multiple positions (W.A.R.M.) fit means this bag allows for various natural sleep positions while maintaining thermal efficiency.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a pad for optimal comfort and thermal efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing down where you need it most.
- Box Baffled Construction: Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots.
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Baffled pocket of insulation rapidly warms cold feet.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zipper draft tube, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
- Compression sack and storage sack included
|Weight:||S: 0,84 kg, R: 0,99 kg, L: 1,12 kg|
|Packed size:||19x23 cm|
|Outershell:||20D Polyester w/ DWR|
|Innenstoff:||20D Polyester Taffeta|
|Insulation:||650 Fill Duck Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS|
|size:||S: 156-168 cm, R: 170-183 cm, L: 185-198 cm|