Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Versand & Rückversand
- Portofrei ab 60€ (DE,AT)
- 30 Tage Rückgaberecht
- 10% Behördenrabatt
- Versand mit GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen Soms 3.0 126 l rolling bag blackRolling duffel bag, volumes 126 l
- Order number: 5.11.56476.019
The SOMS™ (Some of My Stuff) 2.0 just got tougher and more versatile. 5.11’s SOMS 3.0 rolling duffel bag gives you even more customizable storage and travel-friendly features to keep you organized, no matter your destination. It withstands high impacts in extreme environments. With a roomy main compartment and pockets, you can safely transport everything from documents (flat) to your uniforms and gear — all kept in place with skid rails for support and load displacement, removable fiberglass rods, and molded side panels. Pack up the SOMS 3.0 and roll out.
- Clear vinyl document storage pocket and business/ID card holder
- Retractable handle and self-retracting grab handles
- 3 external zippered pockets with name tape and morale patch holders
- Internal adjustable loop-sided dividers, web MOLLE platform and light colored interior lining
- Internal fiberglass rods allow for easy loading and the bag to stand on its end or compact storage when removed
- Compression molded side panels with impact resistant bottom base panel
- Top and side compression straps
- Removable webbing strap with buckle included for tethering additional 5.11® luggage or bags
- Lockable YKK® zippers
- Water-resistant 1050D nylon and 1680D ballistic nylon
|Material:||100% Nylon, 1050D Nylon, 1680D ballistic nylon|
|Weight:||ca. 6,2 kg|
|Dimension:||81,25 x 37 x 35,5 cm|
THE WORLD IS FULL OF UNKNOWNS.
We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every minute of the day, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the clothes we wear, the mindset we hold. Whether we are on duty or off duty, in our country or out of cell-range.
The mindset is always the same...
THIS IS NOT JUST A MOTTO.
This is not just a line on a t-shirt. This is how we live our lives. No matter what happens, we push forward, not out of the absence of fear, but in spite of it. Because we trust our instincts, we trust our training, and we trust our gear.
At 5.11, we don’t simply inspire readiness, we are readiness.
IT ALL STARTED WITH A PAIR OF PANTS
The FBI training academy adopted the original 5.11® pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11®’s commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
5.11 Tactical® began developing a more extensive law enforcement line in 2003. Our designers work together with public safety professionals to create gear that meets the needs of real people in the field. In 2012, we rose to the challenge of redesigning our women’s collection to create better fitting and higher performing options. Our women’s category has grown to include premium uniforms, covert clothing, fitness apparel and more.
Today, 5.11® is expanding into the outdoor and fitness markets with products like the Vaporlite short and the ABR trainer. we are determined to meet these new challenges with the same grit and fortitude that has always defined our brand.