This action runs until 24.10.2021 23:59.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipable in 3-4 Workdays
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen TT Assault Pack 12, khaki12 l daypack, can be combined with different plate carriers
- Order number: TAS7154.343
Can be combined with different plate carriers, flat backpack. Also can be used as a back section for TT Plate Carrier QR LC (Item 7175) and TT Chest Rig MK II (Item 7616).
- Detachable Padded Back Carrying System
- Compression strap
- Detachable side compression straps with lockable buckle
- Two main compartments
- Hydration system compatible
- Hook-and-loop strips for name tag
- Removable front flap for helmet slot
- Slot for ballistic plate on the inside
- Weight as complete daypack inclusive helmflap and pad 1,05 kg
- Weight as a plate carrier backpack - taken in - without shoulder straps and upholstery and without helmet flap 600 g
- Weight as plate carrier back without helmet flap including adapter 720 g
- Campatible with TT Combi Rig QR
- MOLLE system on both sides and front pocket
- Laser cut MOLLE system
- MOLLE hook-and-loop on the inside for limitless modularity
- Can be mounted to MOLLE on plate carriers
- Combinable with TT plate carrier QR LC as rear section
- Combinable with both TT Plate Carrier side sections
|Material:||100% Nylon, CORDURA® 700 den|
|Backsystem:||Padded Back-System (TT)|
|Dimension:||40 x 27 x 10 cm|
Tasmanian Tiger® is a leading global supplier of premium professional Military, Tactical, and Police Equipment. Founded by Tatonka GmbH in 1999, Tasmanian Tiger® has redefined the meaning of quality through its commitment to functional design detail, a rigorous pre-production testing process, and the determination to produce only the finest products.
Tasmanian Tiger Products
All Tasmanian Tiger® products are made using the best quality materials that are available, and designed so that every detail adds to the functionality. Beginning with a prototype, the development of the products is based on user’s specific needs and requirements. Only when the comprehensive product testing process is complete - and we believe we have created the best possible product with the most functionality possible - do we move to production.
Tasmanian Tiger® products are manufactured in our own production facilities. This ensures that the high level of quality construction we require is never in question. There are no sub-contractors, and there are no excuses. Every step in the production process, from purchasing material, to cutting, and throughout manufacturing is precisely defined and checked regularly for quality control. In addition, independent test centers are utilized to make certain that we meet or exceed all international standards.
In addition to our high manufacturing standards, we are proud of the excellent social conditions at our factories. Like no other company, we have an OPEN FACTORY program, where you can visit our factory on any Friday, to see our highly skilled production team in action.
You can rely on Tasmanian Tiger® products – anywhere, any time.