Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen TT Medic Assault Pack S MK II schwarzSmall flat Medic backpack with intelligent, clearly laid-out interior.
- Order number: TAS7591.040
Small flat Medic backpack with intelligent, clearly laid-out interior. The MOLLE system on the front and sides is laser cut. The shoulder straps can be removed and kept in a hook-and-loop-secured pouch on the back. The backpack comes with webbing so it can be adapted to a plate carrier or waistcoat. Specially designed for use on plate carrier systems.
- Detachable shoulder straps
- Large handle for carrying when open
- Inside pocket
- Internal variable fixation points to store medical equipment
- Scissors bag
- Weight of empty backpack = 730 g // Weight of backpack including all accessories = 1,15 kg
- Integrated visual markers
- Two removable panels with adjustable bungee cords
- Fixing possibility on the bottom, possibly for a rescue blanket
- Laser cut MOLLE system
- MOLLE loops on the base
- Transparent inside pouch with coloured hook-and-loop
- Comes with adapter straps for direct attachment to protective vests
- Length adjustable stowable shoulder straps make carrying large body armour possible
|Material:||CORDURA® 700 den|
|Weight:||730g (inkl. ACC's 1,15 kg)|
|size:||34 x 22 x 9 cm|
|Dimension:||34 x 22 x 9 cm|
Tasmanian Tiger® is a leading global supplier of premium professional Military, Tactical, and Police Equipment. Founded by Tatonka GmbH in 1999, Tasmanian Tiger® has redefined the meaning of quality through its commitment to functional design detail, a rigorous pre-production testing process, and the determination to produce only the finest products.
Tasmanian Tiger Products
All Tasmanian Tiger® products are made using the best quality materials that are available, and designed so that every detail adds to the functionality. Beginning with a prototype, the development of the products is based on user’s specific needs and requirements. Only when the comprehensive product testing process is complete - and we believe we have created the best possible product with the most functionality possible - do we move to production.
Tasmanian Tiger® products are manufactured in our own production facilities. This ensures that the high level of quality construction we require is never in question. There are no sub-contractors, and there are no excuses. Every step in the production process, from purchasing material, to cutting, and throughout manufacturing is precisely defined and checked regularly for quality control. In addition, independent test centers are utilized to make certain that we meet or exceed all international standards.
In addition to our high manufacturing standards, we are proud of the excellent social conditions at our factories. Like no other company, we have an OPEN FACTORY program, where you can visit our factory on any Friday, to see our highly skilled production team in action.
You can rely on Tasmanian Tiger® products – anywhere, any time.