Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipable in 3-4 Workdays
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen TT Modular Range Bag schwarzModular training bag for shooters.
- Order number: TAS7186.040
Modular training bag for shooters. The TT Modular Range Bag has an adjustable and removable hook and loop divider system as well as hook and loop magazine and interior pocket options for munitions and accessories. The large outer pocket has MOLLE hook and loop as well as extra space for your gear.
There are also three additional exterior pockets and a lid compartment. The main compartments of the bag have lockable zipper tabs.
- Detachable, size adjustable carrying strap
- Padded handles
- Lockable zipper slider
- Key holder
- Large zip-up side pocket
- Large zipped opening
- Extensive additional padding
- Flat zipper pouch in the top for documents etc.
- Modular retractable interior division
- Four hook-and-loop surfaces (loop) on the outside
- Including 6 magazine holders with hook-and-loop and elastic loops in 3 different sizes
- MOLLE hook-and-loop on the inside for limitless modularity
- Laser cut MOLLE system
- Generous outside pocket with MOLLE hook-and-loop and storage options
- Including 1 large accessories pouch: 24 x 16 x 15 cm, 90 g
- Including 1 flat accessories pouch: 19 x 16 x 3 cm, 55 g
- Including 2 round accessories pouches: Ø8 x 2,5 cm, each 25 g (item 7151 TT Tac Pouch Round VL)
- Including attachable TT Internal Holster VL (item 7589)
|Material:||Cordura 700 den|
|Dimension:||31 x 44 x 23 cm|
|Volume:||36l + 10l|
Tasmanian Tiger® is a leading global supplier of premium professional Military, Tactical, and Police Equipment. Founded by Tatonka GmbH in 1999, Tasmanian Tiger® has redefined the meaning of quality through its commitment to functional design detail, a rigorous pre-production testing process, and the determination to produce only the finest products.
Tasmanian Tiger Products
All Tasmanian Tiger® products are made using the best quality materials that are available, and designed so that every detail adds to the functionality. Beginning with a prototype, the development of the products is based on user’s specific needs and requirements. Only when the comprehensive product testing process is complete - and we believe we have created the best possible product with the most functionality possible - do we move to production.
Tasmanian Tiger® products are manufactured in our own production facilities. This ensures that the high level of quality construction we require is never in question. There are no sub-contractors, and there are no excuses. Every step in the production process, from purchasing material, to cutting, and throughout manufacturing is precisely defined and checked regularly for quality control. In addition, independent test centers are utilized to make certain that we meet or exceed all international standards.
In addition to our high manufacturing standards, we are proud of the excellent social conditions at our factories. Like no other company, we have an OPEN FACTORY program, where you can visit our factory on any Friday, to see our highly skilled production team in action.
You can rely on Tasmanian Tiger® products – anywhere, any time.