This action runs until 29.05.2022 23:59.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen TT Tac Pouch Medic schwarzFirst-aid bag for your medical supplies.
- Order number: TAS7233.040
First-aid bag for your medical supplies. Custom holder available separately for attaching to various types of equipment (Item 7234 TT Tac Pouch Holder M).
- Knotted zipper on the zipper closure for secure grip even with gloves
- Main compartment with mesh pockets
- Main compartment with two-way zipper on all sides to open it completely
- Hook-and-loop closure patch on the frontside (loop)
- Internal variable fixation points to store medical equipment
- Internal D-Ring
- Durable loop on the back upper edge for easy pull-out from one of the two holders
- Embroidered cross logo in grey color on the front
- Can be worn directly on the belt with loop on the backside
- MOLLE system on the backside
- Laser cut MOLLE on front
- Fits to 7234 TT Tac Pouch Holder M
|Material:||Cordura 700 den|
|size:||16 x 11 x 8 cm|
|Dimension:||16 x 11 x 8 cm|
Tasmanian Tiger® is a leading global supplier of premium professional Military, Tactical, and Police Equipment. Founded by Tatonka GmbH in 1999, Tasmanian Tiger® has redefined the meaning of quality through its commitment to functional design detail, a rigorous pre-production testing process, and the determination to produce only the finest products.
Tasmanian Tiger Products
All Tasmanian Tiger® products are made using the best quality materials that are available, and designed so that every detail adds to the functionality. Beginning with a prototype, the development of the products is based on user’s specific needs and requirements. Only when the comprehensive product testing process is complete - and we believe we have created the best possible product with the most functionality possible - do we move to production.
Tasmanian Tiger® products are manufactured in our own production facilities. This ensures that the high level of quality construction we require is never in question. There are no sub-contractors, and there are no excuses. Every step in the production process, from purchasing material, to cutting, and throughout manufacturing is precisely defined and checked regularly for quality control. In addition, independent test centers are utilized to make certain that we meet or exceed all international standards.
In addition to our high manufacturing standards, we are proud of the excellent social conditions at our factories. Like no other company, we have an OPEN FACTORY program, where you can visit our factory on any Friday, to see our highly skilled production team in action.
You can rely on Tasmanian Tiger® products – anywhere, any time.