This action runs until 05.07.2022 18:59.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipable in 5-7 Workdays
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen USB 50" Rifle Case coyoteRifle Bag for operations in urban environments
- Order number: 5.11.56225.328
The USB 50" (Urban Sniper Bag) is a full sized rifle carrying backpack specifically engineered to support professional operators in urban environments, and features a unique zip-open design that allows the USB to be transformed into a full sized shooting mat with integrated bipod stops.
- Full-featured rifle carrying backpack for professional operators
- Transforms into a padded shooting mat w/ bipod stops
- Customizable web-equipped front storage compartment
- Water resistant outer shell
- Internal lash points and bungee tie downs
- 15mm wraparound layer of closed cell foam
- Removable yoke shoulder straps w/ dedicated storage compartment
- Heavy duty grab handles allow silent handling when prone
- Flag holders and WriteBar™ for quick ID
- Polyurethane back coating
- YKK® zippers
- Duraflex® hardware
- Integrated ghillie attachment points
THE WORLD IS FULL OF UNKNOWNS.
We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every minute of the day, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the clothes we wear, the mindset we hold. Whether we are on duty or off duty, in our country or out of cell-range.
The mindset is always the same...
THIS IS NOT JUST A MOTTO.
This is not just a line on a t-shirt. This is how we live our lives. No matter what happens, we push forward, not out of the absence of fear, but in spite of it. Because we trust our instincts, we trust our training, and we trust our gear.
At 5.11, we don’t simply inspire readiness, we are readiness.
IT ALL STARTED WITH A PAIR OF PANTS
The FBI training academy adopted the original 5.11® pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11®’s commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
5.11 Tactical® began developing a more extensive law enforcement line in 2003. Our designers work together with public safety professionals to create gear that meets the needs of real people in the field. In 2012, we rose to the challenge of redesigning our women’s collection to create better fitting and higher performing options. Our women’s category has grown to include premium uniforms, covert clothing, fitness apparel and more.
Today, 5.11® is expanding into the outdoor and fitness markets with products like the Vaporlite short and the ABR trainer. we are determined to meet these new challenges with the same grit and fortitude that has always defined our brand.