Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipable in 3-4 Workdays
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen WindBurner Gruppen Koch SystemWindproof, modular stove system for small groups & simmered meals.
- Order number: MSR10367
For backpacking adventurers and group campers dreaming of more than freeze dried meals, the WindBurner Group Stove System delivers a quality cooking experience in the backcountry—maintaining its performance even in windy and cold conditions. The windproof and pressure-regulated stove system features a 2.5 L sauce pot for 2-4 people to share a simmered feast, and the pot’s ceramic-coated surface offers nonstick performance and easy cleanup. The stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware, allowing for a range of cooking styles. The compact system nests perfectly inside its pot without rattling, to keep packs quiet on the trail.
- 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to maintain performance in windy & cold conditions.
- 2.5 L ceramic-coated nonstick sauce pot (serves 2-4) features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility.
- Perfect, rattle free nesting with an 8-oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately).
- Self-centering pot fits WindBurner stoves' deep lip for increased stability.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 2.5 L ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick pot
- Strainer lid with locking latch
- Folding Talon handle
- Room to nest optional 8-oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately)
|Average burn time:||ca. 95 Minuten|
|Average boil time:||ca. 6,2 Minuten|
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives our team today:
THE IDEA THAT BETTER, SAFER, MORE RELIABLE EQUIPMENT IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING GREATER ADVENTURES.
From that notion evolved a pioneering outdoor company whose innovations have revolutionized the way people experience the outdoors worldwide. Today, we're a close-knit team still obsessed with designing the most reliable, high-performance gear possible, using our knowledge of engineering and science to find better solutions to the challenges of the mountains.
At MSR, we are engineers, tinkerers and passionate outdoor users–each with strong perspectives on how a product should work based on our own experiences in the wild places we love. But collectively, we believe that innovative solutions are bred by challenging convention, and that functionality, simplicity and reliability are the governing elements of enduring design.
Today, many MSR products are still hand-built on manufacturing lines just a floor below where we concept them.
And we're still driven to engineer gear for those who believe a trusted companion can be as simple as a 20-year-old stove that burns strong on family backpacking trips, to a water filter that provides the safe hydration needed to fuel the greatest expeditions into the farthest reaches of the globe.