Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipable in 3-4 Workdays
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen WindBurner Koch System ComboWindproof, modular stove system for cooking real food and group meals.
- Order number: MSR10368
This stove system combines the ultra-efficient performance of WindBurner stove technology with the ultimate tools for backcountry cooking. Featuring a ceramic-coated 2.5 L sauce pot and an 8” skillet, this modular stove system offers simmering and cooking versatility for small groups, and full compatibility with all WindBurner cookware. The stove’s windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain its performance in all conditions, whether you’re cold-weather camping with friends, or cooking a gourmet meal on a windy beach or mountain slope. The stove system nests all components for easy, efficient packing.
- Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions; faster boil times & more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves.
- 2.5 L sauce pot & 8” skillet feature ceramic-coated nonstick/easy clean surface and an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility.
- System perfectly nests all components; stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware.
- Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centering pot.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- Strainer lid with locking latch
- 2.5 L ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick pot with folding Talon™ handle
- 8-inch ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick skillet with folding Talon handle
- Room to nest optional 8-oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately)
|Average burn time:||ca. 95 Minuten|
|Average boil time:||ca. 6,2 Minuten|
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives our team today:
THE IDEA THAT BETTER, SAFER, MORE RELIABLE EQUIPMENT IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING GREATER ADVENTURES.
From that notion evolved a pioneering outdoor company whose innovations have revolutionized the way people experience the outdoors worldwide. Today, we're a close-knit team still obsessed with designing the most reliable, high-performance gear possible, using our knowledge of engineering and science to find better solutions to the challenges of the mountains.
At MSR, we are engineers, tinkerers and passionate outdoor users–each with strong perspectives on how a product should work based on our own experiences in the wild places we love. But collectively, we believe that innovative solutions are bred by challenging convention, and that functionality, simplicity and reliability are the governing elements of enduring design.
Today, many MSR products are still hand-built on manufacturing lines just a floor below where we concept them.
And we're still driven to engineer gear for those who believe a trusted companion can be as simple as a 20-year-old stove that burns strong on family backpacking trips, to a water filter that provides the safe hydration needed to fuel the greatest expeditions into the farthest reaches of the globe.