Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Shipable in 3-4 Workdays
- Order number: MSR09219
Combining award-winning Reactor technology with the features solo travelers need most, the WindBurner Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures and weekend camping alike. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly—leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
- Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions; faster boil times & more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves.
- System perfectly nests components inside the 1.0 L pot, with extra full-sized bowl snapping onto the outside.
- Fits 1.0 Personal Pot, optional 1.8 Duo pot & other compatible WindBurner cookware. Not for use with WindBurner Stock Pot or Sauce Pot.
- 1.0 L pot with handheld design locks onto stove and canister.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 1.0 L hard-anodized aluminum pot with integrated heat exchanger & insulated cozy with handle
- BPA-free drinking/straining lid
- 0.5 L integrated bowl
|Average burn time:||ca. 95 Minuten|
|Average boil time:||ca. 2,25 Minuten|
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives our team today:
THE IDEA THAT BETTER, SAFER, MORE RELIABLE EQUIPMENT IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING GREATER ADVENTURES.
From that notion evolved a pioneering outdoor company whose innovations have revolutionized the way people experience the outdoors worldwide. Today, we're a close-knit team still obsessed with designing the most reliable, high-performance gear possible, using our knowledge of engineering and science to find better solutions to the challenges of the mountains.
At MSR, we are engineers, tinkerers and passionate outdoor users–each with strong perspectives on how a product should work based on our own experiences in the wild places we love. But collectively, we believe that innovative solutions are bred by challenging convention, and that functionality, simplicity and reliability are the governing elements of enduring design.
Today, many MSR products are still hand-built on manufacturing lines just a floor below where we concept them.
And we're still driven to engineer gear for those who believe a trusted companion can be as simple as a 20-year-old stove that burns strong on family backpacking trips, to a water filter that provides the safe hydration needed to fuel the greatest expeditions into the farthest reaches of the globe.
Ultralight & fully-featured for a consistently excellent cooking experience.
Hydrophobic materials, drainage holes and few layers make this shoe super breathable
Our trusted ultralight air pad offers lightweight warmth and packable support.