Für kurze Zeit
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen XPRT Waterproof Jacket navyprofessional wind and waterproof rain jacket
- Order number: 5.11.48332.724
Neither the elements, nor the local malcontents stand a chance when you're wearing this XPRT® jacket. Loaded with features and designed to work in partnership with our XPRT® shirt, you can add a plate carrier over the top and you've got the full system.
- Waterproof, breathable 3L nylon jacket
- Designed to be worn under a plate carrier
- Side seam / Underarm zips for ventilation and internal access
- Internal media ports for cord management
- Adjustable hood rolls and zips into collar
- Upper bicep pockets & lower forearm pocket with zip closures
- Large chest pockets with zip closure
- Tether loops in chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with hook / loop
- Left and right loop patch platforms
- Articulated sleeves
- 3L constructed of 100% Nylon Hardshell w/eVent® membrane, and brushed tricot backer
- 20K/15K waterproof & breathable
- Waterproof YKK® zippers
- Fully seam sealed
|Water column:||20 000 mm|
|Breathability:||15 000 g/m²/24h|
|Weight:||870 g (M)|
THE WORLD IS FULL OF UNKNOWNS.
We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every minute of the day, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the clothes we wear, the mindset we hold. Whether we are on duty or off duty, in our country or out of cell-range.
The mindset is always the same...
THIS IS NOT JUST A MOTTO.
This is not just a line on a t-shirt. This is how we live our lives. No matter what happens, we push forward, not out of the absence of fear, but in spite of it. Because we trust our instincts, we trust our training, and we trust our gear.
At 5.11, we don’t simply inspire readiness, we are readiness.
IT ALL STARTED WITH A PAIR OF PANTS
The FBI training academy adopted the original 5.11® pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11®’s commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
5.11 Tactical® began developing a more extensive law enforcement line in 2003. Our designers work together with public safety professionals to create gear that meets the needs of real people in the field. In 2012, we rose to the challenge of redesigning our women’s collection to create better fitting and higher performing options. Our women’s category has grown to include premium uniforms, covert clothing, fitness apparel and more.
Today, 5.11® is expanding into the outdoor and fitness markets with products like the Vaporlite short and the ABR trainer. we are determined to meet these new challenges with the same grit and fortitude that has always defined our brand.