Für kurze Zeit
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Versand & Rückversand
- Portofrei ab 60€ (DE,AT)
- 30 Tage Rückgaberecht
- 10% Behördenrabatt
- Versand mit GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen XPRT Waterproof Pant blackwaterproof pants with breathable nylon and ultra-strong Cordura nylon ripstop fabric
- Order number: 5.11.48333.019
On duty, every advantage counts, and this pant gives you plenty. Made of waterproof, breathable nylon, with ultra-strong Cordura® nylon ripstop fabric, and designed to work in partnership with our XPRT® pant, it's always ready to roll.
- Waterproof, breathable 3L Nylon pant.
- Designed to be worn over XPRT® pant.
- Lower leg/ side seam zippers for venting and access to under garment.
- Large low-profile leg cargo pockets with zipper closures.
- Adjustable waist with removeable webbing belt and low-profile buckle.
- Branded Cordura® knee and lower back hem reinforcements.
- Articulated seat & knees.
- Adjustable hem system with shoe lace hook.
- Hand pass-through with zip closure, to allow easy access to under garment pockets.
- 3L constructed of 100% Nylon Hardshell w/eVent® membrane, and brushed tricot backer.
- 20K/15K waterproof & breathable.
- Waterproof YKK® zippers.
- Fully seam sealed.
|Water column:||20 000 mm|
|Breathability:||15 000 g/m²/24h|
|Weight:||770 g (M)|
THE WORLD IS FULL OF UNKNOWNS.
We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every minute of the day, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the clothes we wear, the mindset we hold. Whether we are on duty or off duty, in our country or out of cell-range.
The mindset is always the same...
THIS IS NOT JUST A MOTTO.
This is not just a line on a t-shirt. This is how we live our lives. No matter what happens, we push forward, not out of the absence of fear, but in spite of it. Because we trust our instincts, we trust our training, and we trust our gear.
At 5.11, we don’t simply inspire readiness, we are readiness.
IT ALL STARTED WITH A PAIR OF PANTS
The FBI training academy adopted the original 5.11® pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11®’s commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
5.11 Tactical® began developing a more extensive law enforcement line in 2003. Our designers work together with public safety professionals to create gear that meets the needs of real people in the field. In 2012, we rose to the challenge of redesigning our women’s collection to create better fitting and higher performing options. Our women’s category has grown to include premium uniforms, covert clothing, fitness apparel and more.
Today, 5.11® is expanding into the outdoor and fitness markets with products like the Vaporlite short and the ABR trainer. we are determined to meet these new challenges with the same grit and fortitude that has always defined our brand.