Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Versand & Rückversand
- Portofrei ab 60€ (DE,AT)
- 30 Tage Rückgaberecht
- 10% Behördenrabatt
- Versand mit GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen TT Assault Pack 12 IRR steingrauFlat IRR backpack made of CORDURA® and material with IRR equipment that can be combined with various plate carriers.
- Order number: TAS7242.332
Can be combined with different plate carriers, flat backpack. Also can be used as a back section for TT Plate Carrier QR LC (Item 7175). Made of CORDURA® and material with IRR treatment. Both the European CORDURA® materials as well as web-bing, hook-and-loop fasteners and buckles meet the high German Bundeswehr standards TL 8305-0278 and TL 8305-0281 with regard to the IRR camouflage effect (IRR 650 – 1250nm / 10 – 42%).
- Detachable Padded Back Carrying System
- Compression strap
- Detachable side compression straps with lockable buckle
- Two main compartments
- Hydration system compatible
- Material according to TL 8305-0278
- Hook-and-loop strips for name tag
- Removable front flap for helmet slot
- Slot for ballistic plate on the inside
- Weight as complete daypack inclusive helmflap and pad 1,05 kg
- Weight as a plate carrier backpack - taken in - without shoulder straps and upholstery and without helmet flap 600 g
- Weight as plate carrier back without helmet flap including adapter 720 g
- Campatible with TT Combi Rig QR
- MOLLE system on both sides and front pocket
- Laser cut MOLLE system
- MOLLE hook-and-loop on the inside for limitless modularity
- Can be mounted to MOLLE on plate carriers
- Combinable with TT plate carrier QR LC as rear section
- Combinable with both TT Plate Carrier side sections
|Backsystem:||Padded Back-System (TT)|
|Dimension:||40 x 27 x 10 cm|
|Material:||Cordura 500 den IRR|
|size:||40 x 27 x 10 cm|
Tasmanian Tiger® is a leading global supplier of premium professional Military, Tactical, and Police Equipment. Founded by Tatonka GmbH in 1999, Tasmanian Tiger® has redefined the meaning of quality through its commitment to functional design detail, a rigorous pre-production testing process, and the determination to produce only the finest products.
Tasmanian Tiger Products
All Tasmanian Tiger® products are made using the best quality materials that are available, and designed so that every detail adds to the functionality. Beginning with a prototype, the development of the products is based on user’s specific needs and requirements. Only when the comprehensive product testing process is complete - and we believe we have created the best possible product with the most functionality possible - do we move to production.
Tasmanian Tiger® products are manufactured in our own production facilities. This ensures that the high level of quality construction we require is never in question. There are no sub-contractors, and there are no excuses. Every step in the production process, from purchasing material, to cutting, and throughout manufacturing is precisely defined and checked regularly for quality control. In addition, independent test centers are utilized to make certain that we meet or exceed all international standards.
In addition to our high manufacturing standards, we are proud of the excellent social conditions at our factories. Like no other company, we have an OPEN FACTORY program, where you can visit our factory on any Friday, to see our highly skilled production team in action.
You can rely on Tasmanian Tiger® products – anywhere, any time.