Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Shipable in 1-3 workdays
- Order number: STE60110055
Featuring a user-friendly display Ultra is rechargeable via a computer, outlet or portable solar panel. Ultra's UV lamp treats up to 8,000 one-liter treatments and is proven to be safe and effective, eliminating over 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and protozoa that cause water-borne illness.
- Ultra features an internal battery that’s recharged from any USB power source; connect the included USB cable and start charging from a solar panel, laptop or car power port
- Low-power indicator lets you know when battery needs recharging; when fully charged you can treat 50L
- Ultraviolet (UV-C) light rays safely purify clear water by destroying 99.99% of protozoa (including Giardia and Cryptosporidia), bacteria and even viruses
- SteriPEN protects you from risks that cause botulism, cholera, dysentery and typhoid, just to name a few
- To purify your water, just press a button and gently agitate the water with a quick stir
- Purifies 16 fl.oz. of water (cold or warm) in less than a minute or treat 32 fl. oz. in 90 seconds
- Ultra is designed to fit perfectly into store-bought bottles of water; just insert the Ultra into the bottle, flip the bottle upside down and start treating the water
- Small size fits most containers—use it in cups, mugs, water bottles and canteens
- SteriPEN turns itself off once ultraviolet treatment is complete; can be used up to 8,000 times!
- Watertight seals keep water away from the electronics; rubberized inset grips for secure handling in wet conditions
- Long used by municipal water districts and bottling companies, low-level UV-C light treats water safely, and unit’s light will not damage eyes or skin
- Use only on clear water, as cloudy, sediment-laden water hinders effectiveness; FitsAll prefilter (sold separately) clears particulates and debris from water
- Includes SteriPEN Ultra water purifier, USB cable, carrying case and instruction manuals
- SteriPEN Premium Lamp Life Pledge lets you register your purchase to receive a replacement SteriPEN after 8,000 uses; find details at steripen.com/pledge
|Weight:||4.96 oz , 141 g|
|Dimension:||7.3 x 1.65 x 1.3 in, ca. 18 cm|
|Filter life:||Baterry: Full charge treats up to 50 Liters: 50 1L, or 100 0.5L, treatments, Lampe: 8000 Entkeimungen, treatments|
|Technology:||Internal Lithium-Ion (Included with purchase)|
In 1999, the first SteriPEN® was sold through REI, and in 2011 TIME Magazine named the SteriPEN® one of the “Top 100 All-Time Gadgets.” The SteriPEN® is now known as the first and fastest portable UV water purifier available. It destroys viruses, bacteria and protozoa—including Giardia and Cryptosporidium—in seconds. Its speed, effectiveness and portability have impressed end users and media alike. Backpacker Magazine, Outside Magazine, Newsweek, and the Today Show have featured SteriPEN® as a powerful, user-friendly alternative to pumps, chemicals and filters.
In August 2017, the SteriPEN® brand was sold to Katadyn North America, and is now part of a fine family of water treatment and outdoor brands.