Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen Authentic II Ms Pantgeeignet für viele Körpertypen, Schoeller Stretcheinsätze
- Order number: LUN1114095-834-46
The Authentic II Pant is developed for demanding trekking, but works as good on mellow hikes. The classical design and the big Schoeller Dynamic stretch inserts makes this pant very strong as well as fitting many different body types. The tough LPC fabric resists abrasion and offers breathabillity.
- 205 g LPC body material
- 4 way Schoeller Dynamic stretch at knees, waist and seat
- Double fabric at instep for reinforcement
- Waist adjustment with velcro
- 2 open hand pockets
- 2 thigh pockets with bellow construction
- Side ventilation zips
- Articulated knees with stretch insert behind knee
- Boot-loc with buttons and adjustment
- Phone pocket in right thigh pocket
- Removable plastic boot hook at leg hem
- Seamless inside lower leg
|Accessories:||Long Size / lange Größen: are 5 cm longer than regular size / sind um 5 cm länger als die Standard Größe|
|Material:||LPC 205 RM/OC, 65 % Recycled Polyester, 35 % Organic Cotton.|
|Reinforcement :||Stretch Schoeller®Dynamic 92% Polyamide 8% Elastane. Product, including DWR 100% FC free.|
In 1932, shoemaker Jonas Lundhag began manufacturing shoes and boots in a small workshop in Jämtland. His ambition was simple, but the task was challenging. He wanted to make boot that were so well-made that they would last a lifetime.
Ever since then, knowledge and traditions have been passed on from generation to generation. We still strive towards the same goal in what we do and view function and durability as most important.
We don’t know if it is has to with the climate. Or if it simply is in the blood. But one thing is certain, there is something special with the mentality in Jämtland. That we are a very stubborn people is no cliché. When we do something, we don’t give up until we have gone all the way.