Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipable in 3-4 Workdays
Versand & Rückversand
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Produktinformationen Guardian Purifier Pump
- Order number: MSR02370
The first self-cleaning, microbiological water filter that also filters viruses.
Nothing is safer and easier to disinfect even heavily polluted water on the way than the Guardian water sanitiser. Originally developed for US troops, the sterilizer is now available to globetrotters, hikers and all other adventurers. This pump sanitizer is quick and easy to use. It also protects against viruses and is therefore also suitable for use in developing countries and wildlife areas. Its advanced hollow fiber filter provides the most reliable way to clean even heavily polluted water. This water sterilizer lasts extremely long and is self-cleaning. He is an absolute all-rounder.
- Hollow fiber filter
- Pore size of the filter: 0.02 microns
- meets the NSF Protocol P248 (U.S. Military Testing Standards)
- effective against particles
- effective against bacteria such as E. coli, Shigella, salmonella, cholera
- effective against viruses like norovirus / norwalk, rotavirus, hepatitis A virus
- effective against protozoa like Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoebae
- mechanical filtering
- works without chemicals
- works without light / UV light and batteries
- Self-cleaning system (no backwashing or filter cleaning necessary)
- easy handling, pumps with leverage
- with water bottle adapter
- robust construction
- can withstand falls from 1.80 m height and force effects up to 136 kg as well as bumps
- Withstands temperatures up to 70 degrees Celsius and well below freezing
- Flow rate: 2.5 l per min
- Flow rate: 30-35 strokes per liter
- Shelf life cartridge: a total of min. 10,000 l
- with display for cartridge change
- can be maintained while on the move
- Dimensions: 21 x 12 cm (H x Ø)
- Weight: 490 g
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives our team today:
THE IDEA THAT BETTER, SAFER, MORE RELIABLE EQUIPMENT IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING GREATER ADVENTURES.
From that notion evolved a pioneering outdoor company whose innovations have revolutionized the way people experience the outdoors worldwide. Today, we're a close-knit team still obsessed with designing the most reliable, high-performance gear possible, using our knowledge of engineering and science to find better solutions to the challenges of the mountains.
At MSR, we are engineers, tinkerers and passionate outdoor users–each with strong perspectives on how a product should work based on our own experiences in the wild places we love. But collectively, we believe that innovative solutions are bred by challenging convention, and that functionality, simplicity and reliability are the governing elements of enduring design.
Today, many MSR products are still hand-built on manufacturing lines just a floor below where we concept them.
And we're still driven to engineer gear for those who believe a trusted companion can be as simple as a 20-year-old stove that burns strong on family backpacking trips, to a water filter that provides the safe hydration needed to fuel the greatest expeditions into the farthest reaches of the globe.