Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Fast delivery
- 30 days returns policy
- 10% Discount for Military & LE
- Shipping via GLS / UPS
Ready to ship
- Order number: 5.11.59049.328
Constructed from durable, all-weather 600D nylon, the Range Ready™ Bag features seperates padded storage for multiple pistols, a zip-down front organizer that effectiviely stores 8 magazines, side pockets, a removable ammo tote to keep you topped off, and a removable brass tote for easy cleanup. With a padded should strap, easy-grip handles, and an ID insert, you'll be home on the range in no time.
- Main Compartment - 9.5” H x 17.5” L x 10.5” D
- Front Pockets - 8.5” x 7.5” x 2.5”
- Back Pocket - 8.5” x 15.5” x 2.5”
- Side Pockets - 8” x 7.5” x 2.5”
- Water Bottle Pocket - 5.5” x 3” x 2.25”
- Brass Bag - 5” x 6.25”
- Total Capacity - 2639 cubic inch / 43 liter
- Weight - 6.2 lbs
- Segregated, padded storage for multiple pistols
- Drop-down front flap stores 8 magazines
- Removable ammo and brass storage
- Durable, all-weather 600D polyester
- Integrated hydration storage
- Accessory pockets sized for optics and ear protection
- Reinforced grab-and-go handles
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- YKK® zipper hardware
- Hook and loop grab handle unifier
+++ Articles are delivered without content +++
|Dimension:||24 x 44 x 27 cm|
THE WORLD IS FULL OF UNKNOWNS.
We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every minute of the day, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the clothes we wear, the mindset we hold. Whether we are on duty or off duty, in our country or out of cell-range.
The mindset is always the same...
THIS IS NOT JUST A MOTTO.
This is not just a line on a t-shirt. This is how we live our lives. No matter what happens, we push forward, not out of the absence of fear, but in spite of it. Because we trust our instincts, we trust our training, and we trust our gear.
At 5.11, we don’t simply inspire readiness, we are readiness.
IT ALL STARTED WITH A PAIR OF PANTS
The FBI training academy adopted the original 5.11® pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11®’s commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
5.11 Tactical® began developing a more extensive law enforcement line in 2003. Our designers work together with public safety professionals to create gear that meets the needs of real people in the field. In 2012, we rose to the challenge of redesigning our women’s collection to create better fitting and higher performing options. Our women’s category has grown to include premium uniforms, covert clothing, fitness apparel and more.
Today, 5.11® is expanding into the outdoor and fitness markets with products like the Vaporlite short and the ABR trainer. we are determined to meet these new challenges with the same grit and fortitude that has always defined our brand.
lightweight shooting glove for maximum dexterity
The shirt is usually worn below body armor and is intended to avoid pressure marks and to provide good moisture wicking properties
Compact firearm bag for professionals, for many pistols and rifle magazines.
Bag capacity when closed: 80+ litres, 1000D Cordura material